Thursday, June 19, 2014

December Also = Baby News X2

About the time we were telling folks about our Bun in the Oven (Dec. 2013), I also found out that my best friend, Shannon, was pregnant too!!  So it was doubly sweet and fun to know we were both going to go through pregnancy and births and babies together!!  I was due in July and she in August - just 5 weeks apart!!



And thus started a tradition of getting back-to-back baby belly pictures (or in this case a lack of baby bellies since it was still pretty early in the game).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I just saw this post! :) What an exciting time - YAY!

Mel said...

Hey! Yes, I'm going back and posting stuff previous to WJJ's birth, trying to at least keep it in chronological order on the blog. So, there will be a few posts after this and before the WJJ post I've already done. Hopefully I'll catch up one of these days.