Wednesday, June 18, 2014

December = SURPRISE!!

Our house decorated with window candles for Christmas

Our Christmas tree:


Saturday December 7:
I Painted my new work table (that my father-in-law made at Thanksgiving)


There's the finished product on the left in our office 
(Ignore all the junk!!  This room is still a work in progress)

Brandon worked on hanging some picture frames in our bedroom


Saturday December 14:
We spent the bulk of the day in Dville attending an event put on by the KY School for the Deaf


The school has a really pretty building that used to be a dormitory, decorated for Christmas

My Granny participated in an art sale

Aunt Sue and my Mom worked her table (my Granny & Grandpa's house was in a home tour, so they were at their house)


Later that evening both sets of our parents came to our house.

Little did they know......

.....but we were about to make an announcement!


Here's the video of us surprising our parents with some exciting news!




My mom had been carrying around little UofL and UK baby booties, just on the chance that we would ever make the baby announcement.



After the celebration, we headed to the Horse Park for a light show





Christmas Eve Lunch in Cville:

Miss A with Brandon's mom

Our nephew Justin with his daughter, Miss A, and girlfriend, Mary Ann

Family Picture (minus Justin's fam - they had already left)


Christmas Eve Dinner in Lville:

My Mamaw's face after getting the baby news

Family Picture



Christmas Day in Dville:

Granny & Grandpa with my brother's kiddos

Family Picture


We started a new Christmas night tradition - getting Chinese take out!




The day after Christmas, we headed back to Lville to have some extended time with my family.


And we exchanged presents.  The big one for Brandon this year was a chain saw!

Family Picture

Silly Family Picture


A couple days after Christmas, I got 14 inches cut off my hair! It was crazy long.


New Years Eve:

Mark, Anne and their Little Guy (who was asleep in the other room) came over to celebrate with us



No comments: