Tuesday, June 24, 2014

March 2014 - An Awakeneing


March 1, 2014:
March started with "Re-New Years" and a bit more energy on my part, thankfully.

We were supposed to have had some friends in to celebrate the New Year, but several ended up sick and not able to make it, so we cancelled and decided to do the get together a bit later.

Us, Mike & Shannon, Ben & Jenn, and Gina


The Fab Four and our standard selfie shot

The Baby Bellies


March 12, 2014:
24 Weeks!  Baby Boy is doing great!  And look at me - I'm awake!!  (Seriously, I slept through the first trimester and then some).


March 14-17, 2014:
We took a long weekend trip to Gatlinburg with Brandon's family.  We rented a great cabin, complete with three levels, one for each couple.

Eating out:  Us, Billy & Kim, Bev & Jimmy


Brandon and his mom rode the hot air balloon attraction (darn, I was pregnant and couldn't do it.  I totally would have otherwise).  :-P

That's them!

There was also a random Santa parade and convention in town.....in March. 





Bev and I rode the Sky Lift


We had lots of yummy food including a great BBQ by Brandon and his dad.

And what trip to Gatlinburg is complete without a visit to the Dixie Stampede?  Great entertainment and food!

The drive home through the mountains was a bit dicey, but we made it.

March 26, 2014:

We registered for Baby Stuff - EEK!  :)

No comments: