Thursday, March 22, 2012

European Adventure Recap - Dinner in Paris

Today's Throwback Thursday is simply another recap from my 2009 European Adventure...enjoy!

Sunday October 25, 2009
Paris, France

After watching the sunset along the Seine, we found a place to eat dinner.  Since we had Rachel with us (and she speaks French) we went to a real sit-down restaurant instead of going to a deli (which is what we had been doing - we could point at baguettes through glass cases there).

I don't remember the name of the restaurant or where it was really, but we really enjoyed it. 

Here's Rachel & Shannon at our table:

I got Duck (which was very good) and home-style potatoes

Shannon got Chicken and REAL French Fries (maybe they just call them Fries there?)


I indulged and got some divine Crème Brûlé!


 Shannon got Pie a la Mode


Although I can't remember the details of where the restaurant was, I do know it was close to the Eiffel Tower - here's a view between buildings of it, lit up in blue-purplish lights.

No comments: