Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Me, Myself and I

So, the other day, I had a little conversation with Myself.

It went something like this:

Myself said to I, "I, you write really looong blogposts."

To which I replied, "Yes, but I want people to get the whole story with as many details as possible."

Myself:  "Yes, but if you blogged more frequently, maybe you could share just as much, but spread it out over a few posts so as not to exasperate over-load your reader(s)."

I: "Well, you have a good point there."

Myself: "Ok, I, repeat after me.....I promise..."

I: "I promise..."

Myself: "...to write shorter blogposts..."

I: "...to write shorter blogposts..."

Myself: "...and to be more diligent..."

I: "...and to be more diligent..."

Myself: "...at blogging more frequently..."

I:  "...at blogging more frequently..."

Myself: "...so one blogpost..."

I:  "...so one blogpost...

Myself: "...doesn't take up the entire length of my blog page..."

I:  "...doesn't take up the entire length of my blog page..."

Myself: "...and to buy Myself some really expensive camera lenses."

I: "...and to buy Myself some really expensive...Hey!"



Ok, so maybe I've been spending too much time inside - is it Summer yet???

No comments: