Thursday, May 5, 2011

My House For Sale #2

About 2 years ago, I sold my first house.  And now it's time to sell the second one.  This one has been my home for a little over a year.  Although it's kinda sad to sell it and leave, I'd trade it for getting married any day of the week!!

But, just thought I'd share pictures of my little place before I packed up.

Here's the front:


 I love the front porch! 
 The Entry Way


 Living Room


Dining Room


Kitchen 
(This was one of 2 rooms that I actually painted)



My Bedroom
And Walk-In Closet (Definitely going to miss that!!)


Hallway

Guest Room (My only guests were the kiddos!)


 Bathroom
(This was the other room I painted)

This is my favorite room of the whole house - The Great Room
 This room right here.....is where I fell in love with Brandon.

 We shared some sweet moments and tender times here, learning about each other and sharing our hearts and lives with each other.
But like I said, I'll take him any day over this house!

Here's the back
 And the back deck

1 comment:

Abdul Jackson said...

The pictures are great! You'll be able to sell your house right away, that's for sure. I love the entry way, your bedroom and the porch. Scratch that! I love every part of your house! The space is huge, and every part of the room is stylish and homey. Everything is just gorgeous...