Monday, March 15, 2010

I moved!

This past Saturday was Moving Day!  I sadly didn't take as many pictures as I hoped to, simply because I didn't really think about it, but here's the few I did take.


Arriving at my new house, we started unloading the truck.  Props to Wade the engineer and his faithful assistant Andrew for getting everything in the truck with room to spare!  (They are the two in the truck in this first picture).
Dana helps my Dad with the twin sleigh bed (scored at an auction for $12 and then painted).
Andrew, Wade and Josh pass an antique trunk my grandparents gave me off to Seth....still wondering how Seth managed to carry that all by himself?
All my Happy Helpers (minus my cousin Jamie, who helped on the load-in and also minus my parents (oops) and my dad's best friend, Mike). From left to right: Brandon, Dana, Pete, Shannon, Wade, Liz, Andrew, Josh, Kori, Seth and me.

No comments: