Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

So in the midst of getting things unpacked from the big move, I failed to actually weigh-in last Wednesday.

So, I weighed in this week and to my surprise and delight, I am.......-2.2 lbs. !!!!!!!  This brings my total weight-loss to..-6.2 lbs !!!

Here's some of what's worked for me:

-I'm still continuing to not eat sweets (except the one weekend I went to visit my college roomie who is a Pastry Chef - how could I not eat sweets visiting her??).

-I am also still not drinking carbonated beverages, and because I am doing 40 Days of Water, I have had nothing but water for the last 30 days or so.

-I have started adding in some small workouts here and there.  My house is a total disaster of moving boxes and there's a ton of stuff to do, but I bought some workout DVD's and I live near a park, so I try to squeeze in something every day or two.  Burning a few calories is better than not burning any!

No comments: