Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Another goal, besides Frugal Friday, that I have for 2010 is to lose some weight, tone up and become more healthy. So, I've created "Weigh-in Wednesday" on my blog. Now like any sane woman, there's no way I'm going to tell you my actual weight!! But I will be posting a plus or minus amount (such as -1lb)for each week so I can track my results. Hopefully posting on this blog will keep me accountable and aware of my goal, since I know that others (even if it's just a few people) will be reading it. At least it adds some pressure anyway!!
I hope to share not only my progress, but also:
-My struggles with exercising consistently
-The fact that I love food (especially desserts!!) and finding healthy recipes to satisfy this love
-Tips that I find to help me stay motivated
-And anything else about getting in shape and eating better
So since today is the first post of Weigh-in Wednesday, I will be starting at Zero for my weigh-in! Tune in next week to see if it's a + or - number!

No comments: