Monday, July 13, 2009

One Year Later, plus 'The 30' - Topic #1

One year ago today, I started blogging. I can't believe it's been that long already! I am really loving keeping a record of my life, my thoughts, my journeys, my struggles and my pictures. Thanks to everyone who stops by - hope you have enjoyed this last year with me!
To commemorate the fact that I've been blogging a year and I turn 30 soon(YIKES!), I decided to start a weekly post about the number 30. Each week on Mondays I'll blog about something related to the number 30. Tune in each week to see what it will be!
This week, I've decided to list 30 things I hope to accomplish in the next year:
1. Go tent camping See Here.
2. Attend a Major League Baseball game
3. Learn Spanish
4. Get another stamp on my Passport See Here.
5. Run a 5K
6 .Scan all my old negatives with my nifty negative scanner
7. Blog more
8. Visit at least 4 more States I haven’t been to yet
9. Take a road trip where I roll the dice to pick the destination
10. Take a ballroom dancing class
11. Play in the rain
12. Learn to play guitar
13. Give blood
14. Find the love of my life See Here.  (We started dating in May of 2010).
15. Go on another International Mission Trip See Here.
16. Go to the beach
17. Start writing more cards to people I care about
18. Be nicer to my Momma
19. Help my parents finish cleaning out their basement
20. Live completely debt-free for at least 6 months
21. Start an Etsy shop
22. Get out of my comfort zone and do something I wouldn’t normally do
23. Push myself to do something that doesn’t yield immediate results
24. Finish at least 6 of the craft/photo projects I’ve started
25. Sew something using a pattern
26. Go to the rodeo
27. Turn off the light by 11:30 every week night
28. Become proficient at Photoshop
29. Rent Jet-Skis
30. Watch the sunset from the Eiffel Tower 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So did #6 from your original blog post come true when you moved into a single bedroom (with a basement) at my house?!? Ha ha!