Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Attention Bloggyland.....

Ladies & Gentlemen (who happen to read my blog).....

I have an announcement............I have a boyfriend!  :)

Those close to me already know this, of course, but I thought I'd sort of formally announce it here on the blog......so when he shows up in posts-to-come.....my readers (all 2 of them) won't wonder who he is.

Meet Brandon:
This is us back in June all dressed up for my co-worker's wedding.

We have been keeping things on the D-L, so as not to attract any unneeded expectations from those around us.  Since we're a little older (he's 36, I'm 31), people have the tendency to put more emphasis on how quickly things are moving toward the altar, instead of if things are moving in a healthy way....and we wanted to protect that and thwart off any rushed (albeit loving) expectations.  So we have stayed low-profile with our relationship.  However, we've been dating for quite a while now and he's a very important part of my life.  So, with all that said, I decided it was high-time that I mention him here on the blog.

No comments: