Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Scrapbook Retreat

Here's pictures from another fun scrapbook retreat weekend!!!
The retreat was the first weekend of May - Derby Weekend here in the Ville (although we were in Crestwood at Pieceful Haven).
Here's the whole group - 15 ladies altogether!
The "Infield" meets "Millionaire's Row"
(I made up a Derby Hat and Suzannah brought a real one!)
Cheering on the Horses
My Granny drew the horse that won - "Mine That Bird"
(My Grandpa was at a Derby Party back in Danville and drew the winner there too - maybe they should go play the lottery??) Mmmmm....Nothing like a Pie of Derby Pie Barbie worked on curtains made of old jeans - the curtain rod will go through the belt loops!
My Granny hand-painted ornaments and made cards with her artwork on the front
Shirley doing a bit of scrapbooking
Suzannah smiling as she worked
Nancy hard at work
Tammy and the girls having a chat
Melinda scrapbooked too
Sherry did some quilting
Nikki was excited to use some new punches for her pages
My cousin Jen - her first time at retreat - I'm so glad she could come!
Deanna using her Cricut machine - the best invention ever!
My mom made bracelets and bookmarks
I scanned in negatives and organized photos on my computer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Cricut is among my favorite scrapbooking tools ever. :) I use it pretty much every time I scrap.