Monday, August 17, 2009

The 30 - Topic #5

Okay, so I'm cheating a little bit on "The 30" list! I dated this post for Monday August 17, even though it's really Thursday August 27! But it has been a hectic couple of weeks and I haven't had a chance to blog. I did, however, go to Colorado the weekend of August 14-16 to visit my friend Suzanne, so this is what I would have blogged on that Monday had I actually had time that day. So, without further ado.......
30 Pictures from Colorado!!!
This is the hotel (below) where they filmed "The Shining"
It started hailing on us when we were at Rocky Mountain National Park -
just little slushy hail, but still...
Estes Park Shops
The "Flat Irons"
Boulder
We stopped at a store in Boulder and this guy was playing old records and we got to talking to him about records and such. He showed us these two lovely centerfolds of Lionel Richie's and Michael Jackson's Record albums.....apparently that was a popular pose in the eighties. Lionel just needs a little tiger cub to complete his photo.
Boulder Outdoor Mall
A "Birdseye view of Boulder"
Joel and Suzanne, my gracious hosts
Joel let me drive his Jeep! (For those that don't know, I really really want a Wrangler!)
Coors Field where the Rockies play
Denver
Outdoor Mall in Denver

No comments: