Monday, August 10, 2009

The 30 - Topic #4

30 Pictures from Kiddo Camp
Looking into where the girls bunk beds are...I decorated a little
My bunk bed
Me with the girls from my cabin
Arts and Crafts
Sing-a-long with Stevie during the down-pour
The "contestants" in our impromptu Talent Show while we were stuck in the cabins for hours while it rained cats and dogs!
Worship in the Mess Hall instead of the Amphitheatre because of rain
Pipeline Slide
Mr. Steve's new "do"
We couldn't leave Mr. Michael out

Ga-Ga Ball!!!
This is Claire....upon finding out that I'm almost 30 and single, she said "Are you ever gonna find anybody?? I don't want you to die alone!!"
Worship at the Amphitheatre
Taking a break to learn some Bible verses
Hiking with Mr. Drew
The Purple Team Rules!!!
Ms. Heather's Cabin
Ms. Cathy's Cabin
Several of the Kiddos before the Closing Ceremony
Closing Ceremony
My camper of the week (middle-right), Shelby
What a great week!! Three of the girls in my cabin asked Jesus into their hearts!!!

No comments: