Monday, October 12, 2015

Homecoming

October 9-11, we ventured down to MKY to attend homecoming at my Alma Mater.  My parents went too and we all stayed at a cottage in KY Dam Village.


Jedi snoozed pretty well in his pack n play.  He is a trooper when it comes to travel.

 Bath in the sink!

He will play with anything that has wheels for hours on end.


Homecoming Game!



The Racerband is so much fun!!!

Racer 1 -- one of our football mascots -- is a horse that runs around the track after we've scored a touchdown.

Jedi loved the band and the horse!

He also loved eating cheerios with Pawpaw.

Out of nowhere after the game, Jedi started clapping (for the first time) in the car.  Must have been all the cheering we did for the band.



Another reason to visit MKY was to see my brother's fam

 We all ate out at my favorite Mexican restaurant!

And since Brandon had never experienced a Los Portales birthday, I figured it was high time (his b-day is at the end of the month).

Bittersweetly, this would be our last time to eat at Los Portales at this location (the place where I spent at least 2 meals a week in college).  They were moving to a bigger location the next day.



After lunch we checked out the student center


And then rode past my old apartment (#62)


Then we hit the road for home.

No comments: