Monday, August 26, 2013

Luck of the Irish?

On March 17, we stopped by an Open House at a home for sale.  We had been looking for a couple months for a new home and although I had previously said the words "I will never buy a split-level home" (just wasn't fond of that layout) and didn't think I'd like this house, I ate my words when after going through the Open House (and loving it), we made an offer on it that evening!

Here's a few pics of the place we now call ours:

Front:


Living Room:

Bathroom:

Kitchen:

Bedroom:

Man Cave:

So, needless to say, with moving recently and doing some new house projects (painting, etc...). my poor blog has suffered!  But, all for good reason. 

Here's Brandon signing the paper work for our loan:

YAY!!!  We're officially home-owners!! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just checked your blog this morning and thought, "new house gets in the way of blogging." And then I checked back this afternoon and there's this. Made me laugh! :)