Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Already?

Wow!  How is it December already?
It's snowing outside today, which is very fitting for December 1st.  The snow makes me want to watch "White Christmas" - my absolute favorite Christmas movie.  I love all the singing, dancing and the love stories within the movie - not to mention the fact that they travel & sleep on trains, wear elegant evening wear all the time and get to hang out at a ski resort for weeks while performing musical routines!

Here's one of my favorite songs from the movie:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg loves White Christmas too. He introduced Cate to it last week. She watched some of it last night. :)

Mel said...

Believe it or not, I actually don't even own a copy of it. My parents have the movie taped off TV from years ago, so I have borrowed that before. But I always try to just catch it when it's on TV. Did Cate like it?