Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday




Well, Weigh-in Wednesday comes a day late....because I forgot that yesterday was Wednesday.  And I haven't posted my weigh-ins the last couple weeks because, well, life has just been busy.  But alas......since the last time I posted, I am down again by -1.0 lb.

This brings my total weight-loss to....... -10.2 lbs.!!!!!!!

I'm still somewhat amazed at myself for being able to do this.  I like that the weight is coming off slowly (except that not many people seem to notice I've lost any).  But I think it's better to lose weight slowly because I will have a greater chance at keeping it off.  I'm making some "life-style changes", not "dieting".  I've always heard people say that and thought I could never do it....but I am doing it! 

No comments: