Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Wowsers!

This week I am down  -2.6 lbs!!!

I fully believe that some of this week's loss was actually some of last week's loss.  What I mean is that I think I had actually lost more than .4 last week, but because I weighed at a different time of the day than I usually do (and with a full belly), it didn't show in last week's weigh-in.  So it makes this week's seem crazy good!

I'm really not denying myself any food in particular (except sweets), just eating smaller portions and being aware of just how much I consume and choosing "good" food over "bad" food more than the other way around.

So, my total weight loss is now.....

Drum Roll please......

-9.2 lbs!!!!!!!

I'm actually kind of amazed at myself over this.  I like to eat.  And I like to eat good, not-healthy-for-you-at-all foods.  So, this is a major accomplishment for me!

No comments: