Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Today's weigh-in was actually the same as last week.  So, I'm neither plus or minus for the week, but overall I am still at -4.0 lbs.  It's nice to maintain and not move back up on the scale, but I've got to kick it into high gear and get motivated to go to the gym to keep seeing results!

I admit I struggle with working out during the winter.  I hate the thought of being cold walking into the gym and having to get myself moving....and then I hate the thought of coming back out into the cold covered in sweat and feeling that instant chill.  I am very much looking forward to warmer weather so I can get back outside to get some exercise.

I'm trying to find ways to motivate myself to work out right now, but I am able to easily talk myself out of it every day!  You would think with "swimsuit weather" approaching, that it would be a motivator, but since I was on a bathing suit maybe one time last year, it's really not motivating me.  There's always the thought of fitting back into clothes that I haven't worn for a while and the feeling of disgust with myself that I go through most every morning when trying to find something to wear...but nope, these aren't motivating me towards the gym either. 

Give me some tips - what motivates you to work out?

No comments: