Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The 30 - Topic #9 - A Day Late

30 Bad Habits That I've Developed That I'd Like to Change
1. Procrastinating 2. Going to bed too late 3. Getting up too late 4. Being late just about everywhere I go 5. Not pushing myself to work out harder 6. Putting too much on my plate (both literally and figuratively) 7. Not caring as much at work as I need to 8. Not finishing craft/scrapbook projects after I've started them 9. Falling asleep to the TV at night 10. Not reading my Bible consistently 11. Not being a dependable friend 12. Eating out way too much 13. Being more concerned about me instead of others 14. Seeking a plan instead of the Lord 15. Driving like a maniac 16. Complaining 17. Judging others 18. Becoming apathetic about life sometimes 19. Not taking control of my thoughts 20. Not being quick to listen and slow to speak 21. Taking lots of pictures but never doing anything with them 22. Wasting time on the Internet 23. Not serving while I'm waiting 24. Not standing up for my beliefs 25. Making a goal for myself, but then not doing anything to meet that goal 26. Getting behind on my Bible Study homework 27. Being indecisive about the future 28. Not getting up most days early enough to put on my make up 29. Not seeming to ever cross things off my to-do lists 30. Not coming up with enough pranks to pull on my co-workers (okay, come on, one of them had to be funny!)

1 comment:

Keeping the Mark of Grace said...

I put my comment about this list under the birthday pic-oops! Mom