Monday, September 21, 2009

The 30 - Topic #8

30 Things That I Dream of Doing if I Didn't Work at an Architectural Firm
1. Professional Scrapbooking 2. Drive cross-country in an RV selling handmade items to pay my way 3. Open a Bed and Breakfast 4. Become a Missionary 5. Work with Alisha at her bakery 6. Travel Agent 7. Full Time Camp Director 8. Become a Habitat for Humanity RV-Care-a-Vanner 9. Work for Passion 10. Work at IKEA 11. Marry a Christian artist and go on concert tours with him 12. Professional Photographer 13. Renovate and flip houses 14. Travel and write freelance articles for travel magazines 15. Event Planning 16. Volunteer all my time to worthy causes 17. Be a Flight Attendant 18. Work on a Cruise Line 19. Usher at Fenway Park 20. Professional Organizing 21. Open a Nursery (the plant kind) 22. Work for Google 23. Go back to school 24. Be a Roadie for a band (this corresponds with #11) 25. Buy a secluded cabin in Colorado and write a book 26. Be a Hospitality Director at a five-star hotel 27. Make and sell clothes 28. Taste Tester for any restaurant that would want my opinion 29. Personal; Shopper (this depends on who and what I am shopping for though) 30. Marry a rich man - and I can do all of the above!

3 comments:

Brad Burns said...

Do it.

Mel said...

But which one? That's my problem....picking just ONE.

Brad Burns said...

Don't worry about which one. Just pick one and go with it. Certainly, discernment and wisdom come into play, but there's nothing good about just existing when you know there is more in you.