Saturday, January 25, 2014

June = Overtime

Sigh.....my poor blog is so far behind.  I'm going to attempt over the next several weeks to get it back up to date through short, sweet and to-the-point posts.  Hang in there with me!

June was a bit of a blur for me.  I was working a lot of overtime at work, even bringing work home on occasion in the evenings and having to go into work on some weekends.  It was a little nuts, but I got through it.

But, between the bluriness, here's what happened for us in June:

June 1:

We painted the formal dining room in our house to turn it into an office instead (we're not extremely formal people and don't really need a formal dining room).

Here's the before:

During:

And after:
(well, mostly after.....there's still more to be done.  ie: hanging pictures, etc...)


Sometime in June:

Face-Timing with the fam - here's my Dad and The Chief:
(Chief doesn't talk on FaceTime much, just likes to watch and smile)

And Boo:
(she thought it was hilarious when I pretended to lick her ice cream through the phone)


A sweet rose from my Sweetie Pie for no reason.  :)


We got to do dinner with several sets of friends throughout the month.  However, this was the only picture I got with any of those friends!  (So unlike me).

June 22:

Mike & Shannon with us:


June 23:

At a family reunion with my Mamaw:


June 29:

Brandon's Dad, Jimmy, turned 65, so it was par-tay time!


He got lots of fun "old person" presents, including these coke-bottle glasses!
So there ya go, short & sweet, but that was our June!!

No comments: