Sunday, September 22, 2013

Girls Night

Tuesday April 30, 2013

I had taken this week off work and we had gotten back from the weekend of two weddings the day before.  I headed to the Ville for a Girls Night to celebrate Jenn & Gina's birthdays.

We went to a hibachi restaurant.

The honorees - Jenn and Gina

Me & Shannon

After dinner we went to a local place called the Pie Kitchen for dessert and presents.

Gina loved her chocolate ice cream, so much so that she wore it!

Jenn got a pretty scarf from Shannon.....


....and I gave her some bracelets that a lady I work with had made.

I got Gina a rock in the shape of a heart that says "Danke" which is German for Thank You.  She uses this phrase a lot and when I saw it in Austria I couldn't resist getting it for her.

And I also made her a coffee mug sleeve with Wonder Woman's emblem on it, which she used as a wristband instead!  She's so fun!

Jenn gave her a framed picture of them from her wedding.

Our traditional Fab Four self-pic
I love these girls!!

No comments: