Monday, November 30, 2009

Slowly But Surely

I am hoping to really start knocking out these blog posts from Europe. I'm only on London and I have 5 more cities to go -whew! In addition to the new post below, I have updated some of the previous posts to include some of Shannon's photos from the trip. While I took over 2,500 photos myself, believe it or not, there were some things I did not photograph because I knew Shannon had gotten it (and vice versa). So in the previous recaps, I went back and added a few of her shots to complete the posts. My goal is to break down each city - by either event or attraction - and post several smaller posts as opposed to a few large posts......here's hoping that this helps me to blog more! Thanks for reading and I look forward to showing you lots more of our little get-away!

No comments: